Monday, January 10, 2005

Twenty four and more...

I must say 24 is my favorite television show. What else can I say? The best show in the world. Jack Bauer is one good field agent. I know many of you (or should I say few of you, seeing as how no one is reading this) may be shocked beyond belief to hear me say this: school this semester isn't all that bad. I start my day by learning a little about how our government works, then I go straight to singing and dancing. And who doesn't like to sing and dance? The answer is no one. I continue my day by visiting the chemistry room, which is a great class (thanks Mr. Schmidt). Now three classes in a row is really invigorating, and I suppose I'm getting a little tired. So it's time for a break. Fourth period I have no class. Nothing at all. I can do whatever I want so long as it's not pulling the fire drill. After this I feel refreshed, so it's time to tackle another class, and in all seriousness, it's one of my favorites: photography. Taking pictures is a blast. And it helps when you've got a sweet 35mm SLR camera. I am hopeful that I can somehow share my photos online one day. That would be cool. Now you can't complete a day without learning about God. He's a great guy, I see him at this little Christian bookstore all the time. Religion is a lot more interesting when you have an interesting teacher. Oh, and did I mention on Tuesdays that I have religion off? Yeah, once a week I require another break. Now sanctifying my soul takes a lot of effort, so naturally I have the next class off too. That means on Tuesdays, I could have four luxurious periods all to myself, if I have nothing to print in photography... At the end of the day comes senior writing. I never really wrote anything, although I know this statement is contradictory considering I'm engaging in that very activity as we speak... er... as I speak... er... as I write? Anyway, writing is a good thing. That's the end of my day at school, hence my next 18 weeks. Rock on. Now if you have read all the way through this blog post, I applaud you. The only reason I am sharing my thoughts right now is because I'm waiting for the episode of 24 I missed to download. Our VCR is a piece of crap, and it decided to fail me again by recording a bunch of black insects flying around some sort of white space. Oh! How exciting! My download is complete! I must now indulge in the two episodes of 24 that I missed. Did I mention that it is the best show ever?

No comments: