Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I should be doing my homework...

And my college stuff. But I'm here instead. Because I care about you. So, I'm Mr. Bolt. It makes me laugh. Especially how my messed up answer to the "question" will inevitably be shown on channel 21. It was a lot of fun, though, and according to Andrea, all of us are "Perfect!!!!" She choreographed the dance, which was performed fairly well, complete with "Let's Hear it for the Boys" theme music. Then, it was time for the Elton John glasses which I had secretly constructed the night before with a surplus glue and craploads of glitter. The piano solo didn't come without its mistakes, but it was pretty sweet being able to perform in front of all those people. Thanks to everyone for supporting me. In other news, I have incorrectly identified the squirrel computer as number 12. It is actually PC 1. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, read my last post. This is so depressing that I really don't have any sarcastic or humorous stories, perhaps because I'm worried about my senior writing or UNL honors, so I deeply apologize. This is cool, however: Matt Gibney search on Google. Looks like I've made it (almost) to the top of the list. -Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how searching for "Burning Bridges" does nothing for us yet. Seriously, I need Road Runner and we need a domain. I still say "burningbridgesmusic.com". CONGRATS on your google results though. That's even more of an honor than Mr. Bolt.